Other user(s) in your organisation are also viewing this page, any changes you both make might conflict.
What to expect
Here you can find out more about what to expect when you register with Brevio. Or if you are ready you can get started now.I'm ready to get started
Information you'll need
is where you will be asked to create your account with Brevio.
You can add other team members later.
are all about your organisation, what they do and who they help.
You only need to provide this information once and can use it for all your grant applications.
is when you create your first funding need!
This will then be matched with grants based on matching criteria.
You can create as many funding needs as you like.
Help along the way
There are several tools that you can use along the way.
- Save as you go - save your progress and come back later.
- Autosave - your progress will be automatically saved at regular intervals so your work is never lost.
- Tooltips - provide further information on the questions
- Videos - For more complicated sections, we provide helpful videos that will guide you through the process as painlessly as possible.
- Required fields - show which fields are necessary to complete, and which are optional.
- Invite team members from your organisation at any point in the signup to help you fill out the application form.
- Customer Support - Need help? Customer support is always available and have tools that can help you progress through the application process.
A chicken and egg situation
Your favourite funders are more likely to sign up if there are lots of charities on Brevio. If you're thinking of waiting, you're sending a message that you're happy with the status quo.
Vote for change
Each new organisation that signs up to Brevio is a vote for a less wasteful system. Let's start a movement and sort this out once and for all.
We've built the platform - now it's up to you
Input from major grant-makers and charities over 18 months, the University of Bath, lots of money, and cross sector experts have developed Brevio - it's now up to you.